Team Member Resource Groups
Team Member Resource Groups (TMRGs) at Premise Health serve to encourage community, support, allyship, networking, and innovation by providing spaces for affinity groups and allies to come together in the workplace. Our current TMRG offerings are:
- Black Professionals Group
- Latino Professionals Group
- Women Professionals Group
- Mental and Physical Health and Wellness Group
- Military Veterans and Spouses Group
- Younger Professionals (under 30)
- Older Professionals (over 50)
- Asian American and Pacific Islanders (AAPI) Group
- LGBTQ+ Professionals Group
- Caregiving Professionals Group (those caring for others personally, like children or aging parents)
Each group is comprised of community members and allies and led by team member volunteers with the guidance of an executive sponsor. While the overall mission of each group is the same, groups have the creative freedom to meet the needs and wants of the group in planning meetings, events, and initiatives.
As an organization with team members located across the U.S. serving in different time zones and with various job and scheduling demands, we understand the importance of providing asynchronous opportunities for engagement and support such that TMRGs can be a resource for all our team members.