At Premise Health, our team members are our greatest asset. That’s why we are committed to ensuring that employees and their families are able to get the most from their health and wellness benefits program. All team members classified by Premise Health as regular, full-time status will be eligible to enroll in healthcare benefits.
When it comes to benefits and perks, we have everything you would expect from an innovative and engaged healthcare company. Our programs support the health and happiness of our team members in an effort to reinforce our mission: “To help people get, stay and be well”.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Medical, Dental, and Vision Life and Disability
Various healthcare options are available to meet your individual and/or family needs at affordable, competitive prices. Multiple carriers from which you can choose.
- No cost preventive care
- Three competitive plan options
- Health savings accounts and flexible spending accounts available
- Nationally-recognized healthcare provider network with BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- No cost preventive care
- Two competitive PPO plan options
- Child and adult orthodontia available
- Comprehensive coverage through an industry leading provider, Vision Service Plan
- Routine vision exam, new frames and lenses once per calendar year
- Discounts for laser eye surgery
Life and Disability
- Company-provided life insurance
- Company-provided short-term disability
- First week of short-term disability paid at 100%
- Opportunity to buy-up additional life or disability coverage
- Variety of leave programs tailored to meet your individual needs
Team Member Wellbeing
As a valued and appreciated Premise Health team member, our company’s strength and success depends on you. We spend hours each week at work, which is why your workplace should help you maintain and improve your overall wellbeing.
Good health is a resource that helps us meet our life goals – and ultimately Premise Health’s goal of creating a culture of engagement. We strongly believe that the choices you make each day help you live a healthier life, both at work and at home. We want to provide resources and tools that are valuable to you and your family as you move forward in your wellbeing journey.
Participating in Premise Health's Thrive wellbeing program can improve all five elements of your wellbeing: emotional, physical, financial, environmental, and social. Supported by innovative tools and resources, Thrive can help you better manage chronic conditions, reduce lifestyle risks, increase productivity and improve your overall wellbeing. And an added bonus, Thrive will reward you for participating! Thrive is available to all team members and their dependents.
Retirement, Savings, Time Off plus Additional Perks
- Competitive pay
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match up to 3% (after 1 year of service)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Employer Contributions
- Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Account pre-tax savings options available
- Ability to save pre-tax dollars for transportation and parking expenses
- CME stipend for eligible team members
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness center discounts
- Free flu vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health advocacy services
- Legal services
- Identity theft protection
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- Discounted pet insurance
- Critical illness
- Accident coverage
- Multiple employee discounts (i.e. cellular service, vehicle purchases)
- Travel assist
- Team building and company events
All benefits listed are for full time employees. Speak with your talent acquisition partner for more details on part time benefits.