Team Member Benefits
At Premise Health, our team members are our greatest asset. That’s why we are committed to ensuring they and their families are able to get the most from their health and wellness benefits program. All team members classified by Premise Health as regular, full-time status will be eligible to enroll in healthcare benefits.
When it comes to benefits and perks, we have everything you would expect from an innovative and engaged healthcare company. Our programs support the health and happiness of our team members in an effort to reinforce our mission: “To help people get, stay, and be well”.
Unique to Premise is access to a Digital Wellness Center available to all team members and their eligible dependents, regardless of their health plan and at no cost. This includes:
- Virtual Primary Care with 24/7, 50-state virtual health solution for acute/episodic care and primary care services
- Virtual Counseling within 50-state solution focused therapy
- Virtual Pharmacy with reduced pharmacy costs and free prescription mail services
- Connected Care+: Care Navigation for concierge referral coordination, Care Consult for virtual second opinions from Mayo Clinic specialists, Care Excellence for access to Mayo Clinic for members with complex or serious health issues, and Care Management for support to those members with multiple chronic conditions or medications
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
“Premise Health offers so many great health and wellness benefits! Even my optometrist commented on how great my vision plan was during my office visit this year. As a mom of five, great coverage is a must! I also love that you can earn cash using the Premise Health Care Navigation program! I am saving tons of money on services that keep my family and me healthy.” - Sedonia Smith, BSN, RN, COHN-S, Cority (EHR) Administrator, Support, Educator
Medical, Dental, and Vision Life and Disability
Our benefits team at Premise works diligently to provide options for your individualized needs, while keeping costs efficient.
- Preventative care* such as annual exams, well visits, biometric screenings, physicals are no cost to team member
- Three competitive plan options from BCBS of TN
- Pre-tax spending account options
- Our dedicated Care Navigator can help you earn up to a $1500 reward for select procedures
- Additional medical benefits such as, Health Advocate, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Thrive Wellbeing Program
- Preventative care such as cleanings, x-rays, etc.at no cost to team member
- Two competitive PPO plan options from Delta Dental
- Child and adult orthodontia available
- Two competitive plan options from Delta Vision with Vision Service Plan
- Discounts for laser eye surgery
Life and Disability
- Company-provided life insurance at no cost to team member including spouses and dependents
- Company-provided short-term disability
- Opportunity to buy-up additional life or short-term and/or long-term disability coverage
- Variety of leave programs tailored to meet your individual needs
*Preventive care as defined by the plan documents when utilizing in-network providers
Team Member Wellbeing
At Premise Health, we prioritize the holistic wellbeing of our team members by offering a program that goes above and beyond. Built on five pillars of wellbeing - physical, financial, growth, emotional and mental, and social and environmental - our program fosters an environment where every team member can Thrive!.
Energized by the Sonic Boom Wellness platform, our wellbeing program is aligned with our benefits offerings to help you manage chronic conditions, reduce lifestyle risks, increase productivity, and improve your overall health and wellbeing at work and at home.
Access to the Sonic Boom platform, wellbeing events, and resources are open to all Premise team members. Full-time and part-time (working 20-29 hours per week) team members can earn up to $100 per quarter in boomin’ bucks, Sonic Boom virtual currency, by participating in a variety of activities, fun contests, and daily challenges. Boomin’ bucks are redeemable as e-gift cards, merchandise, and more!
“The virtual offerings are so convenient for a mother of two young children, and I really enjoy the ease of tracking my health. I know the benefits team works hard to ensure we are offering competitive and high-quality benefits offerings for our team members, and I appreciate it!” - Molly Stokes, Project Manager
- Paid time off plus 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Dependent Care Spending Account pre-tax savings option
- CME and CEU stipend and paid days for eligible team members
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free flu vaccinations
- Find Help with Premise assists with food, transportation, paying your bills and more through free or reduced-cost community programs
- Legal services such as divorce, estate planning and wills, etc.
- Identity theft and cybercrime protection
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical illness
- Accident coverage
- Team member discounts (i.e. cellular service, home/auto insurance, etc.)
- Inclusive culture with 11 employee resource groups
All benefits listed are for full time employees. Speak with your recruiter for more details on part-time and PRN benefits.