Registered Nurse (RN)
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Registered Nurse (RN)Requisition Number 21-1366 Job Location Portland, Oregon
CareHere, A Premise Health Company is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country.We serve more than 2,200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: Registered Nurse will be responsible to cover as needed for vacations, PTOs, and an increase in staffing need. New graduates welcomed! Occ Health, ER, Urgent Care experience is preferred.
- Greet patients upon entry to health center and respond to patient calls.
- Schedule appointments for patients as needed and assist patients with electronic access.
- Provide intake including blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respirations, waist circumference measurement, height, weight, chief complaint, medication reconciliation and health history.
- Prepare patients for exam with provider.
- Document data collection in the Electronic Health Record.
- Assist the provider and/or other nursing staff with procedures.
- Perform procedures and administer medication as directed by the provider.
- Supervise MA or LPN staff as needed for blood draws or medication administration as directed by provider.
- Licensed Nurse may provide independent care such as blood draw or administering medications with standing delegated orders from provider.
- May assess and provide independent patient education.
- Keep environment clean and disinfected after each patient use.
- Collect and handle laboratory specimens.
- Assist in maintaining medical inventory and supplies.
- Perform EKG’s and other in office patient testing as identified.
- Provide patient education.
- Provide and assist in care coordination.
- Coordinate and track referrals.
- Assist Health Center manager with audits and regulatory functions.
- Provide support for offsite clinics as needed.
- Reinforces organizational core values and behavioral expectations through modeling, communication, and coaching.
- Provides health center support and guidance to include but not limited to: CareHere policy and procedures and CareHere mission and values.
- Maintains a clean, neat work environment and presents a professional image at all times.
- Treats all CareHere employees, customers, clients, vendors, and candidates with courtesy, respect and dignity.
- Maintains strict confidentiality related to company, client, patient, and employee information.
- Understands and follows safety and security procedures and practices preventative safety procedures as set forth by CareHere.
- Immediately reports all accidents and incidents to the immediate supervisor or Human Resources.
- Uses only equipment trained to use and operates all equipment in a safe manner.
- Travels by car, air or other means as necessary to conduct company business.
- Fully understands and adheres to the systems provided by CareHere to control assets and expenditures.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Executes all terms and conditions as set forth in the CareHere Employee Handbook.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join CareHere, A Premise Health Company for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Maintain current licensure as RN in clinic state(s) as required by law
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of software applications and familiarity with MS Office, electronic health records, internet, and mobile applications
- A friendly personality with good people skills including team collaboration
- 2 years’ recent experience in an Ambulatory clinic or doctor office
- Proficient phlebotomy skill
- Current BLS CPR certification
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Current licensure as RN in clinic state(s) as required by law
- Current BLS CPR certification
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an occupational health clinic, emergency room, or other ambulatory care clinic.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs