Hourly Physician Assistant
Premise Health physician assistants play a vital role in delivering integrated care to employees at the nation's most forward-thinking companies. In a changing healthcare environment we help people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time right where they work through onsite and nearsite health centers and digitally through our 24/7 virtual health platform. A Premise Health physician assistant develops a primary, acute, or occupational medical plan of care through collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including physician assistant, physician assistant supervisor, and physician assistant health center manager.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Physician Assistant at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally savvy
- Team player
- Good listener
I get a lot of satisfaction from helping my clients and their employees change their behavior for the healthier.
It’s great to know that I’m practicing at the full scope of my range, doing good in the world and helping patients get healthy.
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance base incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CEU.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Hourly Physician AssistantRequisition Number 21-1117 Job Location Leesburg, Florida
CareHere, A Premise Health Company is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. We serve more than 2,200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: 24 hours per week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (7am-4pm or 8am-5pm).
- Provides quality evidence-based medical care that is routinely provided in a primary care setting.
- Provides primary care and oversight for the employer-based population by reviewing all health risk factors gained through a health risk assessment, physical and evaluation.
- Conducts annual health risk assessments on all members which may include adult dependents and develops patient tailored action plans.
- Understands and implements medical protocols and clinical standards.
- Develops relationships with the community of providers in order to oversee all the clinical health of the members in a cohesive manner.
- Diagnoses and treats acute injuries and illnesses.
- Diagnoses and manages chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and obesity.
- Provides education regarding current occupational medical practices and regulations to staff nurses.
- Provides information and review regarding clinical questions raised by clients and patients.
- Recommends changes in all clinical areas and/or in general areas to improve patient health and wellness.
- Establishes goals for each patient with to be monitored and tracked by support staff.
- Supports patients in changing health related behaviors.
- Participates in patient education sessions among targeted populations with prevalent health risk factors (high body mass index, smoking, diabetes, etc.).
- Serves as a resource for all ancillary professionals employed by CareHere who work in the on-site health care facility or provide support to those using the health care facility.
- Demonstrates a commitment to working collaboratively with the member/patient and the Wellness team to improve health through behavior change methods approved by manager, which may include but not limited to the motivational interviewing.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join CareHere, A Premise Health Company for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Passion for providing excellent patient care while emphasizing wellness and prevention
- Deep desire to make an impact on patients' lives and get back to quality patient care.
- Expertise in treating both acute and chronic conditions
- Master's degree from an accredited physician assistant program
- PA licensure in the state(s) where employed
- Must have or obtain prescriptive authorization.
- Valid DEA a plus
- Comfortable with technology
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs