DentistRequisition Number 18-2502 Job Location Greer, South Carolina
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Provides direct dental care to patients. Reports directly to the Dental Director regarding clinical issues and activities related to delivery of dental care to BMW Family Health Center patients.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including intra and extra oral examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment while meeting the Center's minimum productivity requirements per year as set by the Center and Dental Director (prorated per FTE)
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed dental conditions
- Trains and supervises dental assistants engaged in activities and procedures, as appropriate
- Provides excellent internal/external customer service via telephone, fax or face-to-face contact to assist patients with their health care needs
- Takes calls after hours and on weekends on a rotation basis with other providers
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of dental support staff as required
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards
- Participates in specified health promotion, education and/or prevention programs as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Must possess an unrestricted license to practice Dentistry in the state where practicing
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Prior experience preferred.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Work flow management skills
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs