Ergonomist SpecialistRequisition Number 20-2371 Job Location Georgetown, Kentucky
We have an opening to hirea Full-Time Ergonomist Specialist to work at our Toyota health centerlocated inGeorgetown, KY!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm (hours may vary based on need)
- Identify and assess ergonomic hazards in the workplace
- Work in an embedded client environment
- Produce technical reports in a proficient and timely manner
- Instruct and/or facilitate training as required
- Complete data collection and detailed analysis
- Advise on the organization of production lines and workstations
- Assemble solution for both short and long-term risk reduction
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Professionally and effectively interact with diverse clientele
- Promote safe, healthy, and inspired workplace environments
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Degree is Health Sciences (Kinesiology, Human Kinetics, or Exercise Science) with an ergonomic focus.
- Degree in Bio-Physical Engineering preferred.
- At least 1 year experience working with ergonomic application.
- 2-3 years experience working with ergonomic application preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work in a team for a common goal
- Ability to work independently as required
- Professional Demeanor and Conduct
- Effective time management and change management skills
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and/or an EMR.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs