Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health ProfessionalRequisition Number 23-473 Job Location Denver, Colorado
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Per Diem Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional(LCSW, LPC, LMHC)to join our team in Denver, CO.
16-19 hours per week within a flexible Tuesday- Thursday schedule
$2,500.00 Sign On Bonus!
About the role:
The purpose of this position is to facilitate members and their dependents in identifying and resolving personal issues of a psychological nature including but not limited to substance abuse, behavioral health disorders, crises and other family and life stressors. This position will contribute to the corporate and departmental goal to minimize employee lost time and productivity. This position will also minimize barriers to behavioral Health care, and assist the clinical team in member engagement, changing behavior, and improving health outcomes. Position is responsible to effectively utilize provider resources and member/company health and welfare benefits in the most efficient and cost-effective manner to facilitate improved psychological health.
- Provides psychotherapy or counseling to individuals, groups, couples, or families.
- Interviews clients to gather and interpret social, personal, environmental, and health information.
- Evaluate and treat problems within their scope of practice.
- Coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet clients social and emotional needs.
- Facilitate cognitive, affective, and behavioral health cases, including short term crisis resolution and referrals to community resources.
- Establish and maintain a relationship of mutual respect, acceptance, and trust.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment services provided to the client.
- Identify appropriate resources and assessment instruments, as needed.
- Document findings in client records according to established protocol.
- Keep case load as required and ensures case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services.
- Provide individual clinical counseling
- May be require other duties as assigned.
- Master’s in social work, counseling, psychology, or equivalent field of study.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Mental Health Counselor in state of position.
- 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have prior counseling experience in the field of treatment of behavioral mental health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug dependency, family counseling, marital relationship, grief, loss, etc.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Life at Premise Health
Jobs For Veterans
We’re committed to making your transition to Premise Health simple.Learn More
We've built a remarkable corporate culture around innovation.Learn More
We want you to get the most from your health and wellness benefits program.Learn More