Premise Health physicians practice primary care or occupational medicine nationwide at our onsite and nearsite centers and digitally through our 24/7 virtual health platform. You are freed from administrative burdens and are able to deliver care in a unique way by spending more time interacting with patients. Our physicians carry diverse caseloads while enjoying work-life balance. Premise offers a variety of roles including collaborating physician, staff physician and physician medical director. By shifting the conversation from treatment to prevention, we are committed to helping people, their families and the forward-thinking organizations they work for, be at their very best.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Physician at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally savvy
- Team player
- Good listener
If you are a physician that would love to focus on what you went to school for, to practice good medicine without constraints of time, Premise Health affords you the opportunity to do so.
With Premise Health, I’m finally able to practice medicine the way I’ve always wanted to.
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance base incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off and annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
PhysicianRequisition Number 18-2875 Job Location Carrollton, Georgia
Premise Health, the nation's largest provider of worksite health and wellness services with over 40 years of industry experience, are pioneers in employer sponsored health and wellness. We are revolutionizing the way companies care for their employees by bringing comprehensive, integrated primary care services in-house.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- May provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker's Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice and as defined by Premise Health privileging process
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Experience(Residency experience is applicable)in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting. (Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas.
- If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Certification may be required for some positions Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations.
- Requirements as set forth in the specific contract for the site may include working flexible hours including evenings, nights and weekends.
- Travel for training may occasionally be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs