PRN Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Premise Health nurse practitioners play a vital role in delivering integrated care to employees at the nation's most forward-thinking companies. In a changing healthcare environment we help people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time right where they work through onsite and nearsite health centers and digitally through our 24/7 virtual health platform. A Premise Health nurse practitioner develops a primary, acute, or occupational medical plan of care through collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including nurse practitioner, nurse practitioner supervisor, and nurse practitioner health center manager.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Nurse Practitioner at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally savvy
- Team player
- Good listener
I get a lot of satisfaction from helping my clients and their employees change their behavior for the healthier.
It’s great to know that I’m practicing at the full scope of my range, doing good in the world and helping patients get healthy.
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance base incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CEU.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
PRN Nurse Practitioner (NP)Requisition Number 22-3008 Job Location Cambridge City, Indiana
Healthcare Without Rival
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a PRN Nurse Practitioner (NP) in our Employer Health Center located in Cambridge City, IN. DOT Certification will be required within 60 days of employment. PRN Hours will be based on needs of site during weekday clinic hours 7a-6p. Closed on Thursday's, No Nights, No Weekends!
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
- Provides quality evidence-based medical care that is routinely provided in a primary care setting.
- Provides primary care and oversight for the employer-based population by reviewing all health risk factors gained through a health risk assessment, physical and evaluation.
- Conducts annual health risk assessments on all members which may include adult dependents and develops patient tailored action plans.
- Understands and implements medical protocols and clinical standards.
- Develops relationships with the community of providers in order to oversee all the clinical health of the members in a cohesive manner.
- Diagnoses and treats acute injuries and illnesses.
- Diagnoses and manages chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and obesity.
- Provides education regarding current occupational medical practices and regulations to staff nurses.
- Provides information and review regarding clinical questions raised by clients and patients.
- Recommends changes in all clinical areas and/or in general areas to improve patient health and wellness.
- Establishes goals for each patient with to be monitored and tracked by support staff.
- Supports patients in changing health related behaviors.
- Participates in patient education sessions among targeted populations with prevalent health risk factors (high body mass index, smoking, diabetes, etc.).
- Serves as a resource for all ancillary professionals employed by CareHere who work in the on-site health care facility or provide support to those using the health care facility.
- Demonstrates a commitment to working collaboratively with the member/patient and the Wellness team to improve health through behavior change methods approved by manager, which may include but not limited to the motivational interviewing.
- Reinforces organizational core values and behavioral expectations through modeling, communication, and coaching.
- Maintains a clean, neat work environment and presents a professional image at all times.
- Treats all CareHere employees, customers, clients, vendors, and patients with courtesy, respect and dignity.
- Maintains strict confidentiality related to company, client, patient, and employee information.
- Understands and follows safety and security procedures and practices preventative safety procedures as set forth by CareHere.
- Immediately reports all accidents and incidents to the immediate supervisor or Human Resources.
- Uses only equipment trained to use and operates all equipment in a safe manner.
- Travels by car, air or other means as necessary to conduct company business.
- Fully understands and adheres to the systems provided by CareHere to control assets and expenditures.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Executes all terms and conditions as set forth in the CareHere Employee Handbook.
- Masters degree from an accredited nursing program.
- RN licensure in the state(s) where employed or a compact party state and board certified by either ANCC or AANP.
- Must have or obtain prescriptive authorization.
- Maintain current CPR certification for Health Care Providers
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in Family Health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs