Ergonomics SpecialistRequisition Number 23-1499 Job Location Buffalo, West Virginia
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full Time Ergonomics Specialist to join our team in Buffalo, WV.
About the role:
Perform ergonomic assessments for workstation analysis of client members to aid in reduction of discomfort and potential injuries under supervision of the Ergonomics Supervisor.
- Identify and assess ergonomic hazards in the workplace
- Produce technical reports using a standard documentation procedure in a proficient and timely manner
- Instruct and/or facilitate training as required
- Complete data collection and detailed analysis
- Advise on the organization of production lines and workstations
- Assemble solution for both short and long-term risk reduction
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Professionally and effectively interact with diverse clientele
- Promote safe, healthy, and inspired workplace environments
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Degree is Health Sciences (Kinesiology, Human Kinetics, Exercise Science, or Bio-Physical Engineering) with an ergonomic focus preferred.
- At least 1 year experience working with ergonomic application.
- 2-3 years experience working with ergonomic application preferred.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Life at Premise Health
Jobs For Veterans
We’re committed to making your transition to Premise Health simple.Learn More
We've built a remarkable corporate culture around innovation.Learn More
We want you to get the most from your health and wellness benefits program.Learn More