Senior Quality Assurance AnalystRequisition Number 20-311 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Careers that depart from the status quo.
In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their employees live healthier, happier lives by delivering the right care when they need it most. Because we understand this, Premise Health is the world’s leading direct healthcare access provider offering care where members live, work and play. We do this by shifting the conversation from cost to quality care and from treatment to prevention, and are committed to help members and their families, be at their best. In doing so, we deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment. By joining our team, you support our mission to help and their families at some of the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well!
We are looking for a Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst, you will focus primarily on ensuring product quality. The Sr QA Analyst is responsible for validating production features and functionality against requirements documents and functional specifications, while implementing and adhering to SDLC and QA best practices, therefore playing a key role in the software development lifecycle.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and drive the definition, preparation, and execution of testing strategies for client project engagements including Functional, System Integration, Performance, and User Acceptance test phases according to the defined QA framework
- Facilitate communication within the Project team around test activities
- Educate team members on testing best practices and tools
- Review and provide input on project schedule tasks, levels of effort, durations, testing risks, and dependencies
- Conduct test matrix reviews with business analyst and technical development staff to ensure understanding of business requirements and complete test case coverage
- Manage daily testing, defect tracking and resolution progress reporting
- Actively monitor and prioritize testing workload of matrixed team to ensure quality results are delivered on time and within budget
- Mentor QA Analysts, either as direct or indirect reports
- Conduct testing post-mortems to define and document lessons learned and translate them into improvements to the QA framework
- Conduct operational quality audits to ensure compliance with best practices
- Create Test Matrices, Test Cases/Steps, and Test Scripts for Integration Testing, Functional Testing, and UAT
- Generate test data
- Execute test cases/steps; update documentation accordingly with results
- Detail documentation of defects to facilitate the recreation of the defect by the development team
- Escalate risks and issues to project leadership in accordance with best practices
- Create and maintain automated regression testing suites
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in technology related field including but not limited to: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, and Engineering.
- A minimum of 6 years of direct experience in Quality Assurance testing for IT projects.
- A proven track record managing testing activity following the SDLC methodologies and must be an expert in development of formal test documentation and following QA and software/systems testing best practices.
- Hands-on experience conducting business process quality assurance analysis to improve efficiency and quality of ongoing operations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Confidently communicate and demonstrate quality assurance subject matter expertise at all levels of the organization (peers, client team management, sr. management, etc.)
- Work cooperatively with diverse groups to address and come to resolution on difficult situations
- Manage fluctuating and multiple priorities
- Work in a fast-paced work environment that is frequently changing
- Learn quickly and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Proficient Understanding and hands-on experience with: automated testing tools; in Selenium, Visual Studio; specifically, formulas and macros for Excel and Access; Experience in Eggplant is preferred.
- Knowledge of QA Methodologies, tools, related techniques, and ability to document & implement
- Defect tracking tools such as Jira, Service Now, Microsoft\s Team Foundation Server (TFS), SharePoint, Issue Net, etc
- Test Data Editors such as UNIX VI Editor, Notepad, WordPad, Ultra Edit, Text Pad, Aqua Data
- Hands-on working knowledge of Epic Suite of Products
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Influencing without authority
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and able to quickly change priorities
- SQL, PL/SQL,SOA/Soap UI
- Relational Database Management Systems
- Web Technologies (e.g., HTML, XML, Web Services)
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project
- Agile Scrum, Kanban and ITIL experience
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, and fitness centers across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver an exemplary service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. You can find us taking a yoga or bootcamp class together or starting a book club. We believe that we can’t help others be at their best if we are not.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of smart people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs