Sales Education TrainerRequisition Number 19-3960 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Sales Education Trainer to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary you’ll ensure the maximum effectiveness of growth initiatives by developing and implementing education and training programs designed to educate and prepare prospect- and client-facing team members to deliver consistent, cohesive messages regarding our products, solutions, value proposition, competitive differentiators, and brand. You’ll also monitor and report on the effectiveness of training programs and continuously improves and evolves the content, material, and delivery of the training programs.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Determines training gaps and objectives for team accountable for growth.
- Writes training programs, including outline, text, handouts, and tests, and designs laboratory exercises.
- Participates in and conducts training programs through a variety of media and methods.
- Administers written and practical exams and writes performance reports to evaluate trainees' performance.
- Answers team member questions on product functionality and usage and provides coaching to team members in order to enhance product knowledge and sales skills.
- Understands specific client populations and current solutions identify additional growth opportunities to provide to the team members.
- Collaborates with sales, operations, clinical, and other shared service teams to ensure solutions meet client need.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area strongly preferred.
- Typically requires 4+ years of prior sales training experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems
- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things
- Talking to others to convey information effectively
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs