Psychologist (National Virtual Health)Requisition Number 20-1938 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Psychologist (National Virtual Health, Telehealth) to work remotely in support of our clients across the US. If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as Premise Health’s National Virtual Health Psychologist applies scientific knowledge of the inter-relationships among the biological, behavioral, cognitive, emotional, cognitive, and social components in health and disease to help people get, stay, and be well.
As the primary Behavioral Health Consultant on the National Virtual Healthcare team, the Psychologist works alongside Primary Care Clinicians providing curbside assessment and consultation to the clinician and immediate or near-immediate treatment and case management services to the patient. This role encompasses the full range of mental health conditions and behaviorally related medical issues (including diabetes and hypertension management) presenting in primary care and implements innovative solutions to overcome the barriers often faced when accessing mental health services in the United States.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Interacts with members, in a virtual setting, to assist in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Uses evidenced based psychological/neuropsychological screenings to diagnosis DSM-5 and comorbid conditions and identify the biological, psychological, and social determinants of members presenting problems.
- Provides integrated assessment and treatment in the virtual environment.
- Delivers short-term, evidenced based, solution–focused, longitudinal psychotherapy, when needed.
- Counsel individuals regarding problems, such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, to modify behavior or to improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment.
- Leads behavioral health case management (coordinating referrals and serving as the primary point of contact for onsite Premise teams and outside agencies including inpatient/residential treatment facilities and intensive outpatient programs).
- May require other duties as assigned.
- PhD in Clinical Psychology with Health/Medical Psychology expertise
- PsyPact preferred. (Ability and willingness to become licensed in multiple states necessary.)
- 2-4 years of experience required.
- Must have prior experience in the field of treatment of mental health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug dependency, family counseling, marital relationship, grief, loss, in adults and children. Experience in collaborating with other medical professionals in an integrative setting is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of physical and mental dysfunctions, and for career counseling and guidance.
- Must possess ability to interact and consult with multidisciplinary healthcare teams to include primary care providers, community providers and services as needed. Must possess diagnostic assessment and referral skills (advanced clinical training at doctorate degree level) and skills to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment plans, specifically for persons with behavioral or mental health concerns (specialized training and experience).
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to establish a good rapport with all levels of the organization, identify problems and motivate individuals to take necessary action; professional practice skills reflecting adherence to the highest ethical standards.
- Knowledge of Internet navigation, spreadsheets and word processing software.
- Ability to commit to professional organization’s ethical principles.
- Experience with delivering care in a virtual context.
- Knowledge in Lifestyle Medicine preferred.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs