Project Manager - RemoteRequisition Number 22-1950
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team remotely.
About the role:
As the Project Manager you must have excellent time management skills to function in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating independent work skills and strong work ethic. Manages many medium to large projects with varying levels of complexity or several large projects of great complexity. Budget responsibilities are based on project requirements. In addition, this role will assist with supporting the Project Management Office goals and deliverables for the company.
- Oversee and provide hands-on project management of multiple medium to large business unit and/or enterprise wide projects including all phases of project life cycle.
- Establishes and monitors project requirements, priorities, and deadlines.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results..
- Consistently executes using the Premise Health project management standards, processes and best practices to ensure operational efficiency and scalability.
- Strategically and tactfully determine resolutions to issues as they arise without direction. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Manages risks and mitigations accordingly.
- Lead, manage and facilitate concurrent project consideration requests, while remaining flexible with changing priorities, timeframes and scope of services required.
- Create a collaborative consultative work environment, with matrix teams and workgroups across the company.
- Interface professionally with all levels of management, the ability to work with multiple personality types to facilitate cooperation both within the company and with clients.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of detailed reports to keep key stake holders up to date on progress, issues and outcomes.
- Maximize productivity through leadership skills and competencies.
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate professional communication skills when interacting on behalf of the business unit.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 consecutive years project management experience leading medium to large healthcare related projects OR a High School Diploma / GED and a minimum of 7 consecutive years of project management experience leading medium to large projects including all phases of project life.
- PMP Certification or willingness to obtain within one year of employment.
- Six Sigma green belt or Six Sigma black belt, or willingness to become Six Sigma certified, preferred.
- Experience applying project management skills to the PH methodologies and practices, including developing project plans, charter, scope, project management approach and management plans, such as the statement of work, cost estimates, schedule, to a wide range of work activities, including health center or pharmacy implementations, operations, IT, software development, and process design.
- A proven track record in consistent, outstanding project management skills and successful project completion using project management best practices.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and indirectly managing teams across business units.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at various levels of the organization, such as peers, internal/external stakeholders, business partners, senior level managers. Experience resolving conflicts as issues arise.
- Experience presenting and reporting on project plans to appropriate stakeholders, executives and senior management.
- Experience utilizing project management software and other standard project management scheduling tools, such as MS Project and Planview, etc.
- Experience mentoring project managers and driving new ideas on process improvement for a team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of business practices as related to project specialty area, such as Health Center openings, Pharmacy Services, portfolio management, process improvement, Healthcare, IT, HR, ecommerce, software development (SDLC), etc. preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and SharePoint, intermediate knowledge of project management applications (e.g. Microsoft Project) preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation development, meeting facilitation, agenda/minutes creation/documentation, and other communication development preferred.
- Experience communicating directly with clients at the senior level preferred.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado compensation is $70,000 - $85,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs