Manager, Member Engagement & MarketingRequisition Number 19-3250 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
This position will work closely with the director and sites to support the ongoing marketing roadmap for optimal utilization of onsite health & wellness centers, pharmacies and fitness centers.
- Provide expertise and thought leadership to marketing teammates and other Premise Health teams.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director on the development and implementation of integrated site level marketing plans, creation of scalable marketing tool kits, and overall email and text messaging engagement campaign strategies.
- Manage development of company-wide consumer oriented marketing initiatives as well as select new and existing client sites. Includes ongoing, quarterly, and specific product lines of service (e.g., Patient Portal, PCMH, Fitness, Pharmacy, etc.).
- Oversee development and implementation of site level micro-websites using Squarespace platform.
- Oversee development, management, coordination, data entry, and execution of onsite email promotional campaigns.
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations to improve future efforts.
- Assist the Marketing Director to train and coach marketing coordinators and specialists to achieve their fullest professional potential.
- Serve as a brand ambassador internally and externally.
- Leads, initiates, and manages site and client request and fulfillment processes (start to completion) for onsite creative projects working with outside vendors, internal graphic designer, and other internal stakeholders – primarily print collateral but can also encompass promotional items, communications content, email marketing, videos, etc.
- Leads new site marketing implementation by partnering with operations and client marketing teams to ensure pre-opening marketing needs are executed – e.g., print collateral, promotional items, vendor sourcing, and logistics, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing Director with high-profile new site implementations and underperforming site plan execution – e.g., print collateral, promotional items, vendor sourcing, and logistics, etc.
- Client-facing role that serves as an operations and client advocate to identify actionable ways to use onsite best practices.
- Manages creative design / editing within Adobe Creative Suite (as needed / applicable) for onsite engagement.
- Content development ensuring message is supportive of and consistent with overall onsite promotional and engagement strategies.
- Management of digital marketing e-store, vendor, and evaluation of new items for future additions, manages order placement and follow up.
- Assists with utilization report generation and quarterly business review presentations.
- Manage departmental SharePoint updates along with electronic file organization on shared network drive.
- Manages the Photo Image library for company-wide consumer and business oriented needs.
- Other duties as assigned in support of Marketing Director and departmental needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- 4-6 years B2B2C marketing (or combination of B2B and B2C), advertising, or communications experience
- 1-3 years direct staff management experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – specifically InDesign and Acrobat desired – and Squarespace
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strategic thinker with strong creative instincts and judgment and a keen attention to detail
- Detailed organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple project with internal and external stakeholders across varying timelines
- Self-starter, team player with a can do attitude; who demonstrates initiative, thrives in a fast paced, collaborative work environment
- Strong proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Squarespace desired
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs