Full-Time AccountantRequisition Number 19-3291 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for an Accountant to work at our Corporate Headquarters in Brentwood, TN!
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary you can expect to perform complex accounting duties which require additional knowledge around the operations of the accounting department. Duties include ensuring the accuracy and consistency of data related to assets, liabilities, equity, and the general ledger to assist in the preparation and timely delivery of financial information to upper management.
What You’ll Do For Us:
- Responsible for monthly close activities, including transaction processing
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations as assigned; including AR, Fixed Assets, AP, Accrued Liabilities, etc.
- Analyze department operational results through trending and budget to actual
- Prepare and review monthly financials by department
- Other monthly close activities as assigned
- Assist in the preparation of audit schedules
- Assist in the preparation of tax documentation
- Assist in the preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Any other tasks assigned by the Controller, Assistant Controller or Senior Accountant
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years of general accounting experience
- Healthcare experience is a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thrives in a challenging environment
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet hard deadlines within short timeframes
- Detail oriented, organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates effective time management and work flexibility
- Takes the initiative to complete known tasks without instruction
- Able to learn complex procedures efficiently and effectively
- Team player who can effectively work with varying personalities
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Ideal candidates will have experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains), FRx and Management Reporter
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs