Financial Planning and Analysis AnalystRequisition Number 20-271 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst, you will prepare and manage corporate departmental budgets and forecasts within Prophix to accurately project expenses while ensuring scalable growth within the organization.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Perform all financial analysis, forecasting, and modeling for assigned corporate departments including detailed line item expenses, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Support Director of FP&A in compiling and analyzing financial information for department leaders
- Develop and manage scorecards to present budget adherence and leading indicators of future growth
- Assist in creation of financial models in support of new products and initiatives
- Collaborate with various Finance and Accounting teams during the monthly corporate Indirect and SG&A financial review to support summary findings to leadership
- Voice drivers impacting future financial performance, drawing conclusions and recommending plans of action.
- Lead meetings with internal partners to gather data necessary for pro forma modeling and scenario analysis
- Develop knowledge of expense growth drivers while recognizing opportunities for efficiency
- Research, analyze and synthesize data from multiple sources into business information as directed and by self-identification of business information needs.
- Special projects as needed for Director, AVP, and VP
- Team player to assist in development of growth execution best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business-related field required, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of finance and accounting experience is required
- Healthcare experience is preferred
- Experience with Prophix, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and Microsoft Office products is preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of finance and accounting practices and principles and enterprise-level financials systems is preferred
- Excellent ability to communicate information and ideas verbally and in writing to various audiences
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage deadlines accordingly
- High degree of sensitivity and discretion in working with confidential information, required
- Strong computer skills, with intermediate to advanced level Excel skills
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs