Financial AnalystRequisition Number 21-2473 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Financial Analystto join our team in Brentwood, TN.
About the role:
As the Financial Analyst you will support the senior financial analyst and regional internal partners in many different functions of financial analysis such as pricing, budgeting, reporting, and implementations.
- Perform financial analysis for assigned regions with the help of internal partners
- Produce and analyze monthly client performance to budget reports
- Monthly client billing review to ensure contract compliance
- Assist with the creation of monthly financial and operational metrics scorecard
- Create and analyze clients’ monthly actual vs. budget reports
- Assist with the creation of the annual budgets
- Support Finance Manager and Sr. Analyst to achieve growth projections for the assigned region
- Responsible for pricing proposals for new and existing clients
- Execute Return On Investment (ROI) analysis
- Develops specific account knowledge and understanding of contractual terms and actual performance to assist Sr. Analyst in providing relevant information to help internal partners develop and enhance account strategies, pricing alternatives and contract language.
- Participate in monthly financial reviews
- Ensure timeliness of contract renewal pricings working as contact with client services
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests
- Oversee the financial aspects of new implementations including creating budget templates, reports
- Lead monthly meetings with internal partners to ensure financial processes are running smoothly.
- Special Projects
- As needed for Sr. Analysts, Manager of Finance, and VP of Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree – Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in a financial or data analysis position.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Access, PowerPoint, and advanced skill level in Excel) and preferably some SQL experience.
- Experience documenting business requirement and workflows is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs