Executive Administrative AssistantRequisition Number 21-896 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Executive Administrative Assistant, with general direction, you will perform advanced and diversified administrative duties for a top-level executive/officer of the Company. You will handle confidential matters and perform support functions which require a broad and comprehensive knowledge of Company policy and procedures. You may utilize the assistance of lower level administrative assistants when necessary. This position structures and organizes activities of the executive to facilitate the efficient operation of the department and maintains excellent relationships with others.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Structures, organizes and expedites the activities and workflow of the executive’s office. Prioritizes schedules, develops and initiates system of follow-up for projects, meetings and issues to assure the efficient and effective management of the executive’s office.
- Screens correspondence and phone calls from high ranking Company officials or executives external to the Company. Determines the nature of the call and the degree of urgency and handles routine calls tactfully and diplomatically. Prioritizes the mail and responds to correspondence as appropriate, with limited direction. Represents executive effectively when dealing with internal and external contacts.
- Schedules and coordinates routine meetings with direct reports, various members of the company, various members of the Board of Directors, various members of the Finance and Accounting teams. These routine meetings include 1:1s, direct report meetings, F&A town halls, Board Meetings, Close and Reporting meetings.
- Coordinates and plans various department events and training seminars.
- Maintain department organization charts
- Prepares documents for signature in Docusign ensuring appropriate signatures before routing to CFO for signature
- Prepares and presents reports on special projects. Collects, analyzes, and formats the requisite information and data and maintains the database. Review presentation materials to ensure that the executive is able to effectively deliver the presentation to the intended audience. Distributes information to the staff as required.
- Communicates and/or coordinates executive’s instructions with various individuals and/or departments. Furnishes and obtains information from other Company executives or outside representatives. Handles extremely confidential and/or sensitive information of a company-wide nature with the highest discretion and decorum. Answers questions and prepares routine/non-routine correspondence in the place of the executive. Obtains and furnishes information on behalf of the executive.
- Makes necessary travel arrangements, including ground transportation and hotel accommodations. Prepares travel itineraries for the executive and direct reports. Makes arrangements and coordinates all details for meetings, conferences and special events.
- On behalf of the executive, meets with the direct reports to gather any information needed by the executive. Prepares compiled information for the executive’s review. May recommend actions to be taken by the executive based on the gathered information.
- May manage various administrative projects. Participates in gathering research and generates reports as needed. Notifies project participants on timelines and completion dates.
- Assists in compiling and developing pieces of the organization’s annual budget. Processes expense reports and monitors incoming invoices.
- Prepares forms to process and pay invoices. May delegate work to less experienced administrative staff. May coach and mentor these individuals. Provides input on performance evaluation.
- May provide administrative support for multiple executives, either on a full-time or as needed basis.
- Maintains appropriate level of supplies and equipment for F&A use.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 7 years of general administrative experience (ex: answering phones, making travel arrangements, distributing correspondence, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience coordinating and scheduling multiple events simultaneously.
- At least 5 years of experience managing calendar for 1 or more individuals (for example: setting up meetings and determining the priority of meeting requests and events).
- At least 2 years of experience working with individuals at the executive level.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Basic outlook email and internet explorer skills (sending, receiving, and organizing communications).
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: adding developer tab, creating a macro, formatting table style, inserting comments and/or creating a mail merge).
- Experience using Outlook or Lotus Notes for email and calendar management preferred.
- Experience using Concur expense reporting/tracking
- Experience using Docusign
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs