Epic Reporting Developer, Business Intelligence - REMOTERequisition Number 21-3006
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a EPIC Business Intelligence Developerto join our team.
About the role:
Epic Business Intelligence Developers provide specifications for and write reports based on in-depth knowledge of operational system usage. This role requires a deep understanding of Epic system build, end user workflows, and patterns of use and is focused on developing and supporting reporting out of our Epic EMR environment. Epic certification/proficiency is preferred.
- Review Epic reports and identifying advanced analytics needs with report consumers
- Meet with requestors to understand their data needs
- Evaluate and implement Slicer Dicer data models
- Create design specifications for new reports
- Identify and review appropriate technological solutions for various reporting needs
- Modify existing reports as necessary
- Distribute reports to report consumers using Epic-Crystal integration
- Review peer reports
- Test report build
- Review Epic upgrade documentation and implement the changes
- Build reports within the Epic environments including, but not limited to, Caboodle and Slicer Dicer sessions
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Epic Slicer Dicer certified/proficient
- Epic database certified/proficient
- A degree in engineering, physics, computer sciences, math, information systems, or statistics
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking and an analytical mind
- Proficiency with SQL and relational database concepts
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience with report writing tools
- Familiarity with Epic applications and database structures
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of the data model through data model classes geared toward specific Epic applications
- Ability to determine data structures that benefit the entire reporting environment
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs