Clinical Applications System AnalystRequisition Number 19-3284 Job Location Brentwood, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for an OHM Systems Analyst to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” and superb attention to detail & experience troubleshooting and configurating clinical applications, keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary this infrastructure role is part of the Clinical Applications & Delivery team and will participate in the planning, organizing, and enhancement of Clinical Application workflow and content at Premise Health Centers. The Clinical Informatics Specialist interfaces & collaborates with Implementations, Client Reporting, Application Training, IT, CPM, Billing & Coding, and Medical Leadership teams.
What You’ll Do For Us:
- Application and/or workflow discovery
- Participate in new client/location or service expansion implementations by
- Collecting appropriate information to facilitate building of EMR databases.
- Building, configuring and testing application environments.
- Working closely with clinical and operations teams to identify and determine any configuration/workflow gaps based on scope of services and providing documented solutions to support.
- Assist with onsite training, go live support and follow-up site visits as needed.
- Attend meetings as needed/requested to help facilitate resolutions to outstanding issues or configuration requests.
- Provide day to day Tier 3 technical and configuration support of assigned applications for Helpdesk, onsite and corporate users. · Create Practice Management or EHR reports to assist with onsite operations and data validation.
- Effectively guide site and corporate employees on application workflow processes and procedures to ensure proper utilization of the EMR software.
- Create/maintain application configuration processes and procedures and other supporting content using products such as Microsoft Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel as well as screen capture tools like Snagit.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs