Health Center Group Manager NP/PA - Employer Health Clinic (Mon-Fri Only)
Premise Health physician assistants play a vital role in delivering integrated care to employees at the nation's most forward-thinking companies. In a changing healthcare environment we help people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time right where they work through onsite and nearsite health centers and digitally through our 24/7 virtual health platform. A Premise Health physician assistant develops a primary, acute, or occupational medical plan of care through collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including physician assistant, physician assistant supervisor, and physician assistant health center manager.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Physician Assistant at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally savvy
- Team player
- Good listener
I get a lot of satisfaction from helping my clients and their employees change their behavior for the healthier.
It’s great to know that I’m practicing at the full scope of my range, doing good in the world and helping patients get healthy.
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance base incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CEU.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Health Center Group Manager NP/PA - Employer Health Clinic (Mon-Fri Only)Requisition Number 20-222 Job Location Bethesda, Maryland
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: This Full time Health Center Group Manager will oversee three (3) of our Primary Care and Occupational Health employer clinics. The primary location will be Bethesda, MD with operational oversight of the clinics located in Manassas, VA and Baltimore, MD. This role is Monday-Friday only (no weekends, no holidays). Must have previous management experience, previous Primary Care experience, and ideal candidates will have knowledge of Occupational Health
- Oversees the management of multiple (2+) health centers and lines of service across a contract(s).
- Manages staff typically composed of clinical providers , administrative staff, and technical roles (Radiology, Physical Therapy etc.). Manages multiple technical Team Leads and all daily operational processes for Medical Directors and clinical providers
- Assists in the creation of site-specific goals and measurements related to the needs of the client(s)
- For single contract oversight, effectively communicates across the various sites to ensure consistency in messaging
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all staff members
- Responsible for following appropriate processes for hiring, staff development and performance management and provides input to Director of Client Operations (DCO) as needed.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, and the successful orientation and onboarding of new hires
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, and timecard monitoring, to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, workflow efficiencies and presents resolutions and recommendations to the DCO
- Makes recommendations regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to DCO for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural and licensing requirements
- Completes reports as needed and provides assistance to Clinical Quality and Operations departments regarding investigations and the resolution of issues or complaints
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication, lab tests etc.
- May serve as a client contact and provide reports and summaries of health center activities
- Communicates and coordinates Corp messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures
- Assists in the identification and use of per diem staff to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Director at the site to manage internal medical staff site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and provides updates and shares information regularly
- Acts as the health center’s infection control lead and collaborates with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control Officer.
- May provide patient care if qualified
- May require other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Current license as an NP/PA in practicing state
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S) may be required for some sites
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the medical field
- 2 – 3 years’ management experience
- Prior management experience managing a large group a must
- Experience accessing CDC, WHO, APIC or other industry standards for Infection Prevention practices.
- Excellent computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Healthcare and Fitness experience preferred
- Training skills preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs