Learning and Development
At Premise Health, training and development is a subject that’s close to our hearts. After all, helping our team members keep their edge is what allows us to continue providing patients with a first-class level of care.
When it comes to clinical development, we license two premium resources from Wolters Kluwer:
- UpToDate® – an evidence-based clinical decision support resource
- Lippincott Advisor – a clinical online reference tool with more than 12,500 evidence-based entries and patient teaching handouts
Each role has customized clinical orientation and field support. There are CAOHC Certification and recertification courses, plus monthly, companywide grand rounds. We also offer 2000 free online CEU credits for all providers, nurses and allied professionals. In short, everything you need to excel in your role.
From a leadership development perspective, we offer all new supervisors and managers a blended learning program in conjunction with Harvard Business School Publishing: Stepping Up to Management©.
Alongside this, there’s a wide range of learning modules available via Premise Health University (PHU), covering a variety of management topics. PHU provides access to getAbstract® (a book summary service) as well as an assortment of tools, resources and activities to encourage individual and team development.
Finally, we’ve put a yearly performance management process in place – one specifically designed to help you reach your full potential, allow you to contribute successfully to the organization and deliver on the promise of outstanding care.
Most Recent Jobs
- Health Center Manager, RN Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) Jamaica, New York
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) Jacksonville, Florida
- Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) Spartanburg, South Carolina
Get job listings that match your LinkedIn profileGo