Registered Nurse (RN) - Health & Wellness Coach
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Health & Wellness CoachRequisition Number 22-3183 Job Location Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Premise Health is proud to partner with Hanesbrands and is seeking a Full-time Experienced Registered Nurse (RN) - Health & Wellness Coach to work at our Health and Wellness Center located in Winston-Salem, NC and our surrounding distribution centers.
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Benefits of working at our Hanesbrands partner site:
- Beautiful campus environment including full access to the Hanes gym, walking trail, cafeteria, ATM
- Free parking in close proximity to the health center
- Excellent hours with no late evenings, weekends, holidays or after-hour call
- Access to the Hanes Brands merchandise including Champion and Polo brand through their associate product sales.
About the role:
It is a mixture of telephonic, video, and face-to-face individual coaching and wellness program management. It includes the co-development of wellness calendars, newsletters, and programs for the client in both a customized engagement experience. Minimal local travel is required to the client sites surrounding the HQ location. Experience in individual wellness coaching and wellness program delivery is expected for this position.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Either certified in an ICF-accredited coaching program or ability to complete coaching certification by an International Consortium of Health and Wellness Coaching (ICHWC) approved program within 15 months of hire (Wellcoaches preferred)
- Current hands on training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers required; Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of service
- Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university (preferred)
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse caring for members with any of the following conditions: Type 2 diabetes, asthma, heart disease, heart failure or hypertension
- Experience working as a wellness coach
- Experience in Condition Management, Certificate in Case Management, Care Coordination, Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) a plus (preferred)
- Experience in health promotion or work site wellness and public speaking (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (preferred)
- Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
*As permitted by applicable law.
Our Cutting Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs