Registered Nurse, Health Risk Condition Management/Coach (HRCM/Coach) (RN)
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Registered Nurse, Health Risk Condition Management/Coach (HRCM/Coach) (RN)Requisition Number 22-1822 Job Location Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Premise Health is proud to partner with HANES and is seeking a Full-time Registered Nurse, Health Risk Condition Management/Coach (HRCM/Coach) (RN) to work at our Health and Wellness Center located in Winston-Salem, NC.
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Benefits of working at our HANES partner site:
- Beautiful campus environment including full access to the Hanes gym, walking trail, cafeteria, ATM
- Free parking in close proximity to the health center
- Excellent hours with no late evenings, weekends, holidays or after-hour call
- Access to the Hanes Brands merchandise including Champion and Polo brand through their associate product sales.
About the role:
Our clinic hours are Mon-Wed-Fri 7a-6p; Tue & Thu 8a-5p. As needed, you must be available one-half hour prior to clinic hours. No weekends.
This is a Clinic Setting
Provides condition specific self-care education to client employee enrolled in the 14-condition specific condition management programs (e.g. diabetes, obesity, hypertension, asthma). Delivers one on one and/or group coaching sessions in the areas of weight, nutrition, physical activity, stress, tobacco cessation, work/life balance and general health. Works with employees one-on-one or in small groups to assist in meeting health and wellness goals related to chronic condition self-management, weight, nutrition, exercise, stress, tobacco cessation, work/life balance and general health. Assists the clinical team with coordinating care for high risk members.
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and near site wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, near site, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
- Supports a proactive, multidisciplinary team approach directed toward prevention, education, and health promotion
- Establishes supportive relationship with client employee
- Provides condition specific self-care education to client employee enrolled in the various condition management programs
- Assesses member’s educational/clinical needs, prioritizing and individualizing program based on elicited information
- Acts as resource for members
- Documents sessions and progress into the electronic medical record
- Collaborates with the full scope of clinical team members to arrange for further medical treatment when needed
- Consults with other members of the healthcare team to solve problems and seek advice
- Designs interventions with the member to improve outcomes
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice
- Maintains member privacy and confidential member information
- Participates in outreach/follow-up phone calls and follow-up member visits
- Assists in the development of criteria to measure outcomes, assists in the analysis of data for quality improvement, interprets study results, identifies limitations and barriers and recommends alternatives
- Serves as member advocate
- Develops and presents educational services for associated persons or departments as appropriate
- Acts as facilitator of Care Team meetings
- May require other duties as assigned
- Delivers one on one and/or group coaching sessions in the areas of weight, nutrition, exercise, stress, tobacco cessation, work/life balance and general health
- May coordinate and conduct wellness programs in areas such as nutrition, stress management, weight management, smoking cessation, exercise, and others
- Coaches effectively in-person and by phone
- Collaborates with health center staff to coordinate and promote health and wellness programs
- Works closely with third party health and wellness vendors
- May assist the Director of Site Operations in assessing and maintaining reports, evaluating the coaching program(s) & conducting ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the programs
- Represents the health center, as appropriate, in scheduled or ad hoc employer meetings regarding health and wellness events or strategic initiatives
- Communicates with MHM team analyst to obtain list of high-risk members to engage them in appropriate services at the health center
- Works with the Care Navigator to assist members that need high quality-high value specialty care in the community
- Follows up on members with MHM chronic conditions
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Either certified in an ICF-accredited coaching program or ability to complete coaching certification by an International Consortium of Health and Wellness Coaching (ICHWC) approved program within 15 months of hire (Wellcoaches preferred)
- Current hands on training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers required; Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of service
- Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university (preferred)
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse caring for members with any of the following conditions: Type 2 diabetes, asthma, heart disease, heart failure or hypertension
- Experience working as a wellness coach
- Experience in Condition Management, Certificate in Case Management, Care Coordination, Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) a plus (preferred)
- Experience in health promotion or work site wellness and public speaking (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (preferred)
- Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
*As permitted by applicable law.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs