Registered Nurse, Health Risk Condition Management/Coach (HRCM/Coach) (RN)Requisition Number 19-3390 Job Location Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Premise Health is
***In this role, travel is expected 25% of the time. Perfect for those who don't want to be stuck behind a desk all day! Excellent hours with no late evenings, weekends, holidays, or after-hours call.***
This is a beautiful campus environment where Premise employees have full access to the Hanes gym, walking trail, cafeteria, onsite dry-cleaner, ATM and other amenities.
Free parking is available in close proximity to the Health Center!
Hanes Brands merchandise is also available for purchase during sales including Champion and Polo brands!
Lots of unique perks at this location.
Purpose of the Position:
This position melds both the duties of an HRCM RN and a Wellness Coach. Provides education and counseling to client employees identified as appropriate for any of the Health Risk and Condition Management (HRCM) programs offered by Premise Health. Works with employees one-on-one or in small groups to assist in meeting health and wellness goals related to weight, nutrition, exercise, stress, tobacco cessation, work/life balance
Essential Job Functions:
HRCM RN responsibilities:
- Supports a proactive, multidisciplinary team approach directed toward prevention, education and health promotion
supportiverelationship with client employee
disease specificself-care education to client employee enrolled in the various HRDM programs
- Assesses client employee’s educational/clinical needs, prioritizing and individualizing program based on elicited information
- Acts as
resourcefor client employee
- Documents sessions and progress into the electronic medical record
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent Practitioner and other HRCM nurses to arrange for further medical treatment when needed
- Consults with other members of the healthcare team to solve problems and seek advice. Designs interventions to improve outcomes.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient information
- Participates in outreach/follow-up phone calls and follow-up patient visits
- Shares questions and concerns with the Health Center Manager or Site Medical Leader
- Assists in the development of criteria to measure outcomes, assists in the analysis of data for quality improvement, interprets study results, identifies limitations and barriers and recommends alternatives
- Serves as
- Develops and presents educational services for associated persons or departments as appropriate
- Acts as
facilitatorof Care Team meetings.
- May require other duties as assigned.
Wellness Coach responsibilities:
- Delivers one on one and/or group coaching sessions in the areas of weight, nutrition, exercise, stress, tobacco cessation, work/life balance
- May coordinate and conduct wellness programs in areas such as nutrition, stress management, weight management, smoking cessation, exercise
- Coach effectively in-person and by phone
- Collaborates with health center staff to coordinate and promote health and wellness programs
- Works closely with
third partyhealth and wellness vendors
- May assist the Director of Site Operations in assessing and maintaining reports, evaluating the coaching program(s) & conducting ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the programs
- Represents the health center, as appropriate, in scheduled or ad hoc employer meetings regarding health and wellness events or strategic initiatives
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in
- Either certified in an ICF-accredited coaching program or ability to complete Wellcoaches® certification by the end of the first year of employment
- Current certification AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Bachelor's degree (BSN) from
four-yearcollege or university (preferred)
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse caring for patients with any of the following conditions: Type 2 diabetes, asthma, heart disease, heart failure or hypertension.
- Experience working as a wellness coach
- Experience in Disease Management, Certificate in Case Management, or Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)
- Experience in health promotion or
work sitewellness and public speaking (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software
andWord Processing software
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs