Sales SpecialistRequisition Number 19-4487 Job Location Tulsa, Oklahoma
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Near site Sales Specialist to work remotely in Oklahoma! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary, you are responsible for identifying prospective clients in a given territory and selling lines of service in the multiemployer space.
- Identifies prospective clients within assigned territory and qualifies leads
- Schedules appointments and coordinates round tables for prospective clients
- Develops working relationships with consultants/brokers and maintains them over time
- Communicates sales pipeline updates with key stakeholders
- Maintains records of all sales activities in CRM
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume
- Supports sales execution through the contract signing and implementation phases
- Up to 50% travel required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2-5 years of experience in healthcare sales.
- Onsite/near site industry experience preferred.
- Experience working with consultants, carriers, employers, preferred.
- CRM experience is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communications, relationship building, organizational, presentation and negotiating skills are essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing a positive customer experience.
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and tactics and sales techniques, in order to promote and sell services.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Ability to establish long-range objectives and specify the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to convince others or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- Ability to increase sales in respective territories.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs