Outpatient primary care Physician
Premise Health physicians practice primary care or occupational medicine nationwide at our onsite and nearsite centers and digitally through our 24/7 virtual health platform. You are freed from administrative burdens and are able to deliver care in a unique way by spending more time interacting with patients. Our physicians carry diverse caseloads while enjoying work-life balance. Premise offers a variety of roles including collaborating physician, staff physician and physician medical director. By shifting the conversation from treatment to prevention, we are committed to helping people, their families and the forward-thinking organizations they work for, be at their very best.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Physician at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally savvy
- Team player
- Good listener
If you are a physician that would love to focus on what you went to school for, to practice good medicine without constraints of time, Premise Health affords you the opportunity to do so.
With Premise Health, I’m finally able to practice medicine the way I’ve always wanted to.
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance base incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off and annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Outpatient primary care PhysicianRequisition Number 19-3454 Job Location Tulsa, Oklahoma
Premise Health is currently looking for a Physician to providePrimary Care part time at our outpatient clinic located in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Provides direct medical care to client company employees.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- May provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting. (Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or ABMS or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or ABMS within twelve months of date of hire
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations.
Requirements as set forth in the specific contract for the site may include working flexible hours including evenings, nights and weekends. Travel for training may occasionally be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, virus, disease and infection. The employee may experience traumatic situations. The employee may occasionally be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs