Physician Assistant (PA)
Premise Health physician assistants play a vital role in delivering integrated care to employees at the nation's most forward-thinking companies. In a changing healthcare environment we help people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time right where they work through onsite and nearsite health centers and digitally through our 24/7 virtual health platform. A Premise Health physician assistant develops a primary, acute, or occupational medical plan of care through collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including physician assistant, physician assistant supervisor, and physician assistant health center manager.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Physician Assistant at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally savvy
- Team player
- Good listener
I get a lot of satisfaction from helping my clients and their employees change their behavior for the healthier.
It’s great to know that I’m practicing at the full scope of my range, doing good in the world and helping patients get healthy.
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance base incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CEU.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Physician Assistant (PA)Requisition Number 21-4185 Job Location Stateline, Nevada
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a PRN Physician Assistant to join our team in Stateline, NV.
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of Physician
- Performs therapeutic procedures such as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care, and managing infection.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, provides home-going instructions, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens, normal growth and development, and health maintenance.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition. Provides written home-going instructions
- Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary
- Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures
- Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
- May require other duties as assigned.
- All state licenses/certifications to practice
- Board of Pharmacy Prescribing License (if applicable, required in NV)
- Current national certification (NCCPA required)
- Degree from ARC-PA accredited program
- Federal DEA license (matching each state of practice as applicable)
- State Narcotic/Controlled Substance license if required in your state (Alabama, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Puerto Rico) (New York ROPES registration)
- CPR (BLS for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer or ACLS-the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- At least three years of clinical experience as a Physician Assistant in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family practice or emergency department setting
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs