Registered Nurse (RN)
Premise Health registered nurses are the heart of our healthcare team. With a listening ear and a helping hand, our nurses create a welcoming environment where patients can talk about their concerns, connect with their providers and take good care of their health. Premise RNs are experts in a variety of roles, including primary care, occupational health, health risk condition management, health center management, case management and wellness coaching. Premise cares deeply about our team members’ wellbeing. We are dedicated to supporting a healthy work-life balance in addition to competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, paid holidays, vacation time, company-sponsored wellness programs and more.
Who we serve
- 94 Net Promoter Score
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Our team members are what makes working at Premise Health great! These are a few of the traits that get us excited.
- Team player
“Premise has given me the opportunity to use another side of my brain I never thought I’d have the opportunity to explore as a nurse. Not only am I fortunate enough to be involved in amazing patient care, but I have now developed strategy, business, and client relationship skills that are invaluable in today’s ever changing healthcare landscape.”– Mary Karner, Director of Client Operations, MAOL, BSN, RN, CEN
“I love that emphasis is placed on spending plenty of time with our patients in order to make the most meaningful impact on their health status, today that’s essentially non-existent in other healthcare organizations.”– Jonathan Cueto, Health Center Manager
Registered Nurse (RN)Requisition Number 22-3785 Job Location Spartanburg, South Carolina
Healthcare Without Rival
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Premise Health is proud to partner with the Adidas Distribution Center and is looking for a Full-time Registered Nurse (RN) with Occ Health or ER Experience to work evenings with our team in Spartanburg, SC.
Generous Client Discount and use of onsite gym!
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
About the role:
Provides Occupational Health Services only to service employees of the Adidas Distribution Center.
1 YR Occupational Health Experience Required (preferred in a Manufacturing Environment)
Case Management and COHN/COHN-S Certification Preferred
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize treatment, and maintain patient flow.
- Conducts a nursing assessment by taking a patient history and physical assessment and by obtaining vital signs and other medical tests. Provides treatment within scope of practice as defined by state law.
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent Practitioner to arrange for further medical treatment, when needed.
- Identifies equipment that needs repair and brings it to the attention of the lead clinician.
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision).
- Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control procedures.
- Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions provided, and follow up care arranged.
- Evaluates health education/promotion needs of patients and provides necessary training and instruction.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice.
- Administers medications and medical treatments competently as directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent Practitioner.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Maintains a clean and safe environment. Follows infection control procedures.
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient information.
- Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates’ degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university is preferred.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice required
- Current hands on training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management preferred.
- At least three years experience as a Registered Nurse in an emergency room, occupational health clinic or other ambulatory care clinic.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
What Premise Health Offers You
Along with medical, dental, and vision, Premise offers virtual behavioral health, pharmacy and 401(k) plan to just name a few!
Work Life Balance
10 company holidays plus paid time off that increases with years of service, no weekends or on call, manageable patient load in one location.
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Dedicated time off and annual stipend toward CME. Additional tuition reimbursement also available.
Competitive rate of pay, 401(k) plan, and performance-based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that reduce lifestyle risks and improve overall wellbeing.
Our Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs