Registered Nurse (RN), Supervisor
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Registered Nurse (RN), SupervisorRequisition Number 19-3320 Job Location Smyrna, Tennessee
We have an opening for a Full time Registered Nurse/Supervisor to work at our employer health center located in Smyrna, TN!
Tues, Wed, Thurs and every other Monday—6 AM-6 PM
Weekly and Monthly client reports
Candidates must have experience in management/supervisory roles
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Collaborates with Site Medical Leader to provide leadership to health center staff
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of staff members, including interviewing candidates and training new staff members
- Assesses, manages, and evaluates the performance and development of staff members
- Manages and monitors clinic staff schedules
- Oversees the nursing care of all patients
- Identifies emergency situations, and provides care within legal scope of practice
- Participates in appropriate client and Premise Health committees as requested
- Directs preparation and maintenance of patients' clinical records
- Provides direction to ensure environment is clean and safe, that infection control procedures are followed, and patient privacy is upheld
- Oversees ordering and maintenance of supplies, drugs, solutions, and equipment, and maintains records on narcotics, if applicable
- Participates in Quality Improvement, Risk Management activities and completes Premise Health occurrence reports as needed. Investigates and resolves complaints
- Acts as liaison between client, health center staff, Premise Health, and Director/Manager of site operations
- May develop, implement, and evaluate health center policies, goals, services, and programs
- May market health center services to the client workforce
- Other duties as assigned
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates’ degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university is preferred
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice required
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management preferred.
- At least three years experience as a Registered Nurse in an emergency room, occupational health clinic or other ambulatory care clinic
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs