Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Premise Health nurse practitioners play a vital role in delivering integrated care to employees at the nation's most forward-thinking companies. In a changing healthcare environment we help people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time right where they work through onsite and nearsite health centers and digitally through our 24/7 virtual health platform. A Premise Health nurse practitioner develops a primary, acute, or occupational medical plan of care through collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including nurse practitioner, nurse practitioner supervisor, and nurse practitioner health center manager.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Nurse Practitioner at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally savvy
- Team player
- Good listener
I get a lot of satisfaction from helping my clients and their employees change their behavior for the healthier.
It’s great to know that I’m practicing at the full scope of my range, doing good in the world and helping patients get healthy.
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance base incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CEU.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Nurse Practitioner (NP)Requisition Number 19-4958 Job Location Smithfield, Rhode Island
We have an immediate opening for aPRN Nurse Practitioner (NP)to work at our employer health centerlocated inSmithfield, RI!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 600 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 250 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of Physician.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition. Provides written home-going instructions.
- Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary.
- Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Educates and coaches nursing staff on best nursing practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Master's degree (MSN) required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in state of practice
- Nationally Certified as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner.
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for medical provider is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Appropriate certification to write prescriptions under the authority of the Medical Leader, if allowed within state of practice.
- At least three years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family practice or emergency department setting.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Training skills a plus
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs