Physician Assistant (PA)Apply Now Requisition Number 17-0424 Job Location Scottsdale, Arizona
We have an opening for a Full Time Physician Assistant (PA) to serve as ourHealth CenterManager at our employer health center located inScottsdale, AZ!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Typically oversees the management of a single site
- Dual role combines clinical, professional expertise and supervisory responsibilities
- Fulfills the job expectations of a Clinician (Medical/Technical resource) dedicating an agreed upon percentage of time to clinical duties
- Manages a limited number of employees – responsible for following appropriate processes for talent acquisition, staff development and performance management and provides input to the Director of Site Operations for the final staffing decisions
- Responsible for interviewing, training and onboarding new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Site Operations
- Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to Medical Care and Outcomes Dept regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies or procedures is followed
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc.
- Assists in the identification and use of local per diems to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and shares information regularly
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal site issues
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Current license as Physician Assistant in practicing state
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
- Certification through the NCCPA
- Minimum of 1 year management experience
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Strong computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Training skills a plus
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills