Health Screenings CoordinatorRequisition Number 23-3693 Job Location San Antonio, Texas
Healthcare Without Rival
eHealthScreenings is the nation’s leading provider of onsite comprehensive wellness screening services and convenient online lab orders. As a Premise Health Company, health screenings are what we do. Our dedicated professionals simplify health screenings for individuals, employers and wellness partners.
We help Third Party Administrators, Employee Assistance Programs, human resources consultants, insurance providers and wellness companies save money by helping people improve their health. We gather and provide biometric data to employers that drive change and improve the health of employees. Our real, quantifiable data ensures that our employer partners are targeting the best risk factors to make positive return-on-investment on important wellness initiatives and healthcare costs. We also work with employers to customize the processes and convenient and efficient as possible.
eHealthScreenings offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Health Screenings Coordinator to join our team in San Antonio, TX.
About the role:
Working with Clients, Project Managers, Staffing Team Members, Data Entry Team Members, and Customer Service on various projects to ensure successful health screening events nationally.
- Assisting in the planning, organizing and managing our corporate screening events from start to finish
- Creating, maintaining, and managing strict event deadlines
- Ability to maintain a very strict attention to detail
- Organizing event paperwork
- Effectively communicating with clients and increasing customer satisfaction
- Training of clients on our procedures
- General office work
- Problem solving - thinking quickly and effectively to handle spur-of-the-moment problems and complicated database conflicts. Takes personal action to provide resources and remove barriers to success
- Assisting Project Managers with their needs
- Assisting with answering the customer emergency phone line and handling managing the actions to resolve emergencies
- May require other duties as assigned
- High School diploma required.
- Prior experience preferred.
- Strong experience in Executive level Administrative responsibilities preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong overall internet and computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point (Photoshop would be a plus)
- We require employees to be extremely detail oriented with a high degree of organization. If you don't love to be organized and detail oriented, this is not the position for you.
- You must possess strong communication skills, both personal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- The ability to communicate well with clients on the phone is vital.
- A significant amount of the work that you would be doing requires strong computer literacy.
- Works well with others in a team setting to deliver high performance results
- Possess initiative and a general sense of urgency.
- You will need the ability to recognize problems and develop solutions before they become major issues.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs