Wellness CoordinatorRequisition Number 19-4072 Job Location Ridgefield, Connecticut
We have an opportunity for aFull Time Wellness Coordinatorto join our team in providing an unparalleled experience at our award winning Wellness Programlocated inRidgefield, CT!
*Some light travel based on clients' needs*
Join a dynamic team of professionals in providing valuable Wellness programming and assisting people in our mission to get, stay and be well.
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Prime responsibility is to assist in the implementation of health and wellness programs and services.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Assist with the execution of the client wellness program
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Implement health and wellness programs and activities (i.e. workshops, stop-by-booths, self-guided programs, screenings, health fairs, etc.)
- Assist in the execution of the strategic wellness program plan to ensure that program goals are met, program outcomes are documented and demonstrated, and all client needs are fulfilled
- Assist in the implementation of the marketing and communication plan including e-mail messages, health articles and newsletters, online content and promotional materials such as displays, flyers and bulletin boards
- Provides periodic one-on-one client counseling and health education; directing participants to appropriate programs and services such as screenings, coaching, fitness, weight loss, etc
- Assist in partnering with internal and external stakeholders (benefits, safety, food services, health carriers, etc.) as appropriate
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in health field including but not exclusive to: public health, allied health, exercise science, health promotion, etc
- 1-2 years working in corporate wellness/health promotion
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Web/Internet-based programs
- Ability to deliver and evaluate programs and services
- Strong verbal and written communication and marketing skills
- Strong presentation and time management skills
- Proficient in handling multiple tasks
- Membership in or certification from a recognized industry organization within the 1st year of employment
- Master’s degree in health field
- Certification from recognized industry organization (i.e. IAWHP, CHES, ACSM, AFAA)
- Advanced computer skills in database software such as Microsoft Access
This job operates in an onsite clinic setting.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 20 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs