Physician Assistant (PA)
Premise Health physician assistants play a vital role in delivering integrated care to employees at the nation's most forward-thinking companies. In a changing healthcare environment we help people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time right where they work through onsite and nearsite health centers and digitally through our 24/7 virtual health platform. A Premise Health physician assistant develops a primary, acute, or occupational medical plan of care through collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including physician assistant, physician assistant supervisor, and physician assistant health center manager.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Physician Assistant at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally savvy
- Team player
- Good listener
I get a lot of satisfaction from helping my clients and their employees change their behavior for the healthier.
It’s great to know that I’m practicing at the full scope of my range, doing good in the world and helping patients get healthy.
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance base incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CEU.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Physician Assistant (PA)Requisition Number 19-3461 Job Location Raleigh, North Carolina
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Oversees the overall management of a small size health center (1 MA)
- Provides a moderate amount of time (50-75%), dedicated to patient care and/or technical expertise (fitness etc.) as needed
- Manages and monitors all daily operational processes
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for staff members
- Manages staff typically composed of one LPN; responsible for following appropriate processes for staff management including talent acquisition, staff development
- Provides input to Director of Site Operations for the final staffing decisions
- Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective Health Center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Site Operations.
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to the Medical Care and Outcomes dept. regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures are followed
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc. where appropriate
- Assists in the identification and scheduling of local per diems
- Works collaboratively with the Director of Operations at the site to manage internal site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps staff informed.
- May interact with client representatives as required
- Other duties as assigned
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Currently licensed Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant in
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Excellent computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (BSN /MSN) from four-year college or university is preferred
- Training skills a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs