Health Center Manager PA- $3,000 Sign On Bonus
Premise Health physician assistants play a vital role in delivering integrated care to employees at the nation's most forward-thinking companies. In a changing healthcare environment we help people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time right where they work through onsite and nearsite health centers and digitally through our 24/7 virtual health platform. A Premise Health physician assistant develops a primary, acute, or occupational medical plan of care through collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including physician assistant, physician assistant supervisor, and physician assistant health center manager.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Physician Assistant at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally savvy
- Team player
- Good listener
I get a lot of satisfaction from helping my clients and their employees change their behavior for the healthier.
It’s great to know that I’m practicing at the full scope of my range, doing good in the world and helping patients get healthy.
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance base incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CEU.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Health Center Manager PA- $3,000 Sign On BonusRequisition Number 21-1124-1 Job Location Raleigh, North Carolina
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: This FT HCM PA will work with our employer health clinic located in Clayton. We are looking for a passionate candidate who is excited to make a difference. Must have strong clinical acumen, focusing both on wellness as well as occupational health. Managerial experience required with ability to prioritize needs.
- Dual role combines clinical, professional expertise and supervisory responsibilities
- Fulfills the job expectations of a Clinician (Medical/Technical resource) dedicating an agreed upon percentage of time to clinical duties
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Client Operations
- Makes recommendations regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director of Client Operations for approval
- Maintains oversight of Case Management and FMLA processes, providing periodic review for appropriateness
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes reports as needed and provides assistance to Clinical Quality and Operations departments regarding investigations and the resolution of issues or complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of company policies and procedures
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medications, etc
- Assists in the identification and use of per diem staff to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and shares information regularly
- Acts as health center’s infection control lead and collaborates with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control Officer.
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Currently licensed Physician Assistant in state of practice
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree (BSN /MSN) from four-year college or university is preferred
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the medical field
- 1 year of management experience
- Experience with Workplace Injuries and Illnesses, DOT exams, and other occupational health services preferred
- Excellent computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Training skills preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs