By shifting the conversation from treatment to prevention, Premise Health physicians enjoy a career of making a difference in the lives of patients they meet. Whether primary care, occupational health or digitally through our 24/7 virtual health platform you are freed from the administrative burdens of traditional care settings and able to deliver care in a unique way by spending more quality time getting to know patients and their history. Premise cares deeply about our team members’ wellbeing and is dedicated to supporting a healthy work-life balance in addition to competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, paid holidays, vacation time, company-sponsored wellness programs and more.
- Mission-focused work environment
- Full-time, part-time, PRN and collaborative
- 94 Net Promoter Score
"At Premise Health, our 500 physicians share a devotion to helping others get, stay, and be well. We know this is why so many doctors entered the medical profession to begin with, and this commitment remains fundamental to what we do."Dr. Jon Leizman Chief Medical Officer
"As a physician in a leadership role, I am continually supported at the clinical and operational levels. I can always expect great accessibility and timely communication from both my colleagues and advisors. This is a great place to work!"- Dr. Laura
"My work at Premise reminds me why I choose to practice medicine. At Premise I am able to make a difference in the lives of the individuals and families who I see... I am part of a supportive and respectful team that extends beyond my clinic to include other Premise sites and our corporate leadership."- Dr. Sean Sharma
"At Premise Health I've come to love my practice, enjoy my team members and continuously learn from colleagues."- Dr. Lowell Fernander
Collaborative PhysicianRequisition Number 23-3091 Job Location Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Premise Health is seeking a Collaborative Physician for their employer based primary care clinics in Oklahoma
*Must practice in the State of Oklahoma*
Provides oversight to advance practice providers applicable to state licensing and supervision requirements.
- Collaborative physicians will conduct quality reviews of patient charts on a periodic basis based on state regulations and/or Premise Procedure.
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary via phone/pager or in person during time the NP/PA is seeing patients or involved in clinical activities to consult on patient care.
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically renew as required by State law and/or Premise Procedure.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including areas with opportunity for improvement.
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as designated by your state.
- CPs may be required to conduct a site visit to meet with their respective PA/NP as required by state regulations and law.
- MD or DO with unrestricted license in the State where providers perform assessments
- Board certification in an appropriate Primary Care specialty.
- Prior collaborative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Knowledge of symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
What Premise Health Offers You
Along with medical, dental, and vision, Premise offers virtual behavioral health, pharmacy and 401(k) plan to just name a few!
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Competitive rate of pay, 401(k) plan, and performance-based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that reduce lifestyle risks and improve overall wellbeing.
Dedicated time off and annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
10 company holidays plus paid time off that increases with years of service, no weekends or on call, manageable patient load in one location.
Dr. Jonathan Leizman Offers Business Insider Expert Advice on What you Can and Can’t Do Once Vaccinated
With all states now rolling out vaccines to the general public, most U.S. adults could be vaccinated by summer, if not sooner. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released basic guidelines for vaccinated Americans, but quite a few common scenarios have not been addressed. Dr. Jonathan Leizman, chief medical officer at Premise Health, offered Business Insider his expert advice on these common, yet confusing scenarios.Read More
Dr. Jonathan Leizman of Premise Health Offers Insight on When Vaccinated Workers Should Wear Masks
A recent survey by life insurance company Haven Life indicates a current divide over vaccine requirements and wearing masks in the workplace. Premise Health chief medical officer, Dr. Jonathan Leizman, weighs in to clear up confusion surrounding key questions on COVID-19 and the workplace.Read More
Chief Medical Officer Dr. Jon Leizman Offers Expert COVID-19 Vaccine Advice to Huffington Post
The COVID-19 vaccine rollout in the United States has been chaotic, but the bottom line is this: Two highly safe and effective vaccines are available, and millions of doses have already been given. Each state determines who gets priority in its vaccine rollout, and while there are similarities (all states put health care workers who spend time around infected patients at the top of their lists), the plans vary.Read More
Click here to see more
Our Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs