Director, Client StrategyRequisition Number 18-2924 Job Location New York, New York
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Director, Client Strategy to work remotely! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary you can generally expect:
- Responsibility for revenue and profit growth within current client portfolio through strategic, consultative, and advisory relationship with clients within a designated operating region or assigned accounts.
- Serving as an integral point of relationship and guidance for our clients. Client should come to rely on Director of Client strategy for strategic conversations and discussion around program enhancement, product and site expansion, and increasing member engagement. This includes strategic opportunities to enhance value proposition and proactively identify client needs related to program results, business trends, or relevant healthcare trends.
- Working closely within Growth and Operations departments to:
- Grow revenue and profit within existing client base
- Enhance client relationships and secure contract renewals
- Provide strategic guidance to ensure that Premise Health is viewed as a trusted, premier, innovative partner
- Will be responsible for achieving defined client strategy growth objectives.
What You’ll Do for Us Specifically:
- Manage the entire existing client business development function from strategy, to execution of the process, to closing.
- Coordinate and productively facilitates communication across remote sites and effectively navigates through multilayer client relationships (procurement, human resources, vendors, consultants, etc).
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate the value proposition of multiple lines of service and clients.
- In partnership with Operations, identifies processes to improve overall performance of health centers and defines innovative measurements of performance standards to integrate corporate strategies.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and knowledge of staffing, capacity, ROI, budget, margins, service and product offerings, to implement and drive strategic and relevant operational outcomes.
- Strategically identify and solve complex problems effectively with an emphasis on developing proactive approaches utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support.
- Identify and request participation from corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Collaborate with operational teams around client/site meetings, committees, and task forces to support strategic initiatives and goals.
- Client Strategy lead on implementations as needed.
- Establish regular communication across operations team to ensure effective cascade of information.
- Participate in new business development process as needed.
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects
- Develop and manage regional relationships with benefits consultants, business coalitions and other related client “influencers”
- Oversee the indirect management of up to 50 clients with multiple lines of service.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs