Health Center Manager NP
Premise Health nurse practitioners play a vital role in delivering integrated care to employees at the nation's most forward-thinking companies. In a changing healthcare environment we help people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time right where they work through onsite and nearsite health centers and digitally through our 24/7 virtual health platform. A Premise Health nurse practitioner develops a primary, acute, or occupational medical plan of care through collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including nurse practitioner, nurse practitioner supervisor, and nurse practitioner health center manager.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Nurse Practitioner at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally savvy
- Team player
- Good listener
I get a lot of satisfaction from helping my clients and their employees change their behavior for the healthier.
It’s great to know that I’m practicing at the full scope of my range, doing good in the world and helping patients get healthy.
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance base incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CEU.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Health Center Manager NPRequisition Number 20-1855 Job Location New Orleans, Louisiana
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Dual role combines clinical and professional expertise
- Fulfills the job expectations of a Clinician (Medical/Technical resource) dedicating an agreed upon percentage of time to clinical duties
- Manages daily operations and workflow to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Client Operations
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes reports as needed and provides assistance to Clinical Quality and Operations departments regarding investigations and the resolution of issues or complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of company policies and procedures
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medications, etc
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader and Director of Clinical Operations at the site to manage internal site issues
- Acts as health center’s infection control lead and collaborates with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control Officer.
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Current license as a NP in practicing state
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S) may be required for some sites
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the medical field
- Previous management experience preferred
- Experience accessing CDC, WHO, APIC or other industry standards for Infection Prevention practices.
- Excellent computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Healthcare and Fitness experience preferred
- Training skills preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs