Premise Health physicians practice primary care or occupational medicine nationwide at our onsite and nearsite centers and digitally through our 24/7 virtual health platform. You are freed from administrative burdens and are able to deliver care in a unique way by spending more time interacting with patients. Our physicians carry diverse caseloads while enjoying work-life balance. Premise offers a variety of roles including collaborating physician, staff physician and physician medical director. By shifting the conversation from treatment to prevention, we are committed to helping people, their families and the forward-thinking organizations they work for, be at their very best.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Physician at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally savvy
- Team player
- Good listener
If you are a physician that would love to focus on what you went to school for, to practice good medicine without constraints of time, Premise Health affords you the opportunity to do so.
With Premise Health, I’m finally able to practice medicine the way I’ve always wanted to.
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance base incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off and annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Collaborative PhysicianRequisition Number 18-3088 Job Location Mount Sterling, Illinois
We have an opening for a PRN, Collaborative Physician to work at our employer health center located in Mt. Sterling, IL! We are excited to partner with DOT Foods to meet the health needs of their employees.
Primary and Occupational Health Care Experience Preferred!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Premise Health requires that our NP and PA employees have a collaborative agreement with a physician in order to complete their home assessments. The collaborator works with these individuals to provide oversight applicable to licensing requirements. Requirements for physician collaboration vary from state to state, and are subject to Premise Policy and Procedure if the latter is more restrictive.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborative physicians will conduct quality reviews of patient charts on a periodic basis based on state regulations and/or Premise Procedure.
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary via phone/pager or in person during time the NP/PA is seeing patients or involved in clinical activities to consult on patient care.
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically renew as required by State law and/or Premise Procedure.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including areas with opportunity for improvement.
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as designated by your state.
- CPs may be required to conduct a site visit to meet with their respective PA/NP as required by state regulations and law.
- Hands on patient care for more complex occ health/case management patient cases
- MD or DO with unrestricted license in the State where providers perform assessments
- Board certification in an appropriate Primary Care specialty.
- Prior collaborative experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Knowledge of symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs