Registered Nurse, Health Risk Condition Management
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Registered Nurse, Health Risk Condition ManagementRequisition Number 19-3326 Job Location Modesto, California
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Who We Are:
Premise Health is an industry-leading onsite healthcare provider on a mission to help people get, stay, and be well. A company with 40 years of experience at our backs and the new ideas to keep moving forward. We believe healthcare is about more than treating people when they’re sick. Our dedicated professionals bring the highest quality health and wellness services to members at some of the world’s best companies, educational institutions, and other membership-based organizations. We make it simple and convenient to make healthcare a priority. If you’d like to join us, keep reading.
Who You Are:
Our rapidly expanding worksite healthcare delivery company is looking for a full-time Health Risk Condition Management RN in Modesto, CA! You are a high-energy self-starter who brings their best to work every single day. You are someone who is exceptionally knowledgeable in your field but is still willing to learn. If you are an effective and detailed-oriented Nurse who is committed to developing strong relationships, you will thrive in this role.
What You’ll Do for Us:
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but you can expect to handle things like this:
- Supports a proactive, multidisciplinary team approach directed toward prevention, education and health promotion
- Establishes supportive relationship with client employee
- Provides disease specific self-care education to client employee enrolled in the various HRDM programs
- Assesses client employee’s educational/clinical needs, prioritizing and individualizing program based on elicited information
- Acts as resource for client employee
- Documents sessions and progress into the electronic medical record
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent Practitioner and other HRCM nurses to arrange for further medical treatment when needed
- Consults with other members of the healthcare team to solve problems and seek advice. Designs interventions to improve outcomes.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient information
- Participates in outreach/follow-up phone calls and follow-up patient visits
- Shares questions and concerns with the Health Center Manager or Site Medical Leader
- Assists in the development of criteria to measure outcomes, assists in the analysis of data for quality improvement, interprets study results, identifies limitations and barriers and recommends alternatives
- Serves as patient advocate
- Develops and presents educational services for associated persons or departments as appropriate
- Acts as facilitator of Care Team meetings.
- May require other duties as assigned.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together in service of our clients and members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs