Wellness CoordinatorRequisition Number 19-3261 Job Location Knoxville, Tennessee
We have an opening for aFull-time Wellness Coordinatorto work at our employer health center in Knoxville, TN!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: This position will focus on Worksite Wellness and Health Promotion. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience.
- Create a culture of wellness and encourage vendor integration by building relationships with on-site providers (benefits, fitness center, health center, food services, EAP, etc.)
- Assist in the tracking and collection of outcomes data for individual programs and activities as well as the overall wellness program
- Assist in the execution of the strategic wellness program plan to ensure that program goals are met, program outcomes are documented and demonstrated, and all client needs are fulfilled
- Assist in the development and implementation of the marketing and communication plan; create communication materials as needed including e-mail messages, health articles and newsletters, online content and promotional materials such as displays, flyers and bulletin boards
- Assist in individual and overall wellness program incentive design to maximize enrollment, client engagement and program completion
- Provides periodic one-on-one participant counseling and health education; directing clients to appropriate programs and services such as screenings, coaching, fitness, weight loss, etc.
- As appropriate, represent the wellness program at internal and external meetings and events
- Collaborate with health center staff in budgetary tracking and reporting
- Develop marketing and communications campaign
- Ongoing management and oversight
- Performs other related duties as assigned by manager/supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in health field including but not exclusive to: public health, allied health, exercise science, health promotion, etc.
- Certification from recognized industry organization (i.e. WELCOA, CHES, NWI) preferred.
- If not certified, must be willing to obtain certification from a recognized industry organization within the 1st year of employment
- Master’s degree in health field including but not exclusive to: public health, allied health, exercise science, health promotion, etc. preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of behavior change theory
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Web/Internet-based programs
- Ability to design, develop, deliver and evaluate programs and services
- Strong verbal and written communication and marketing skills
- Strong presentation and time management skills
- Proficient in handling multiple tasks
- Advanced computer skills in database software such as Microsoft Access preferred.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs