Registered Nurse (RN)
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Registered Nurse (RN)Requisition Number 21-928 Job Location Iron Mountain, Michigan
CareHere, A Premise Health Company is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. We serve more than 2,200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: The eHealth Nurse - RN provides direct patient care in a primary care setting, facilitates virtual acute & primary care visits at the onsite health center with a remote physician, and provides chronic condition management and health coaching to patients at the health center. The eHealth Nurse - RN works autonomously with patients in a health center with support from physicians, managers and other nurses via phone and video. This position requires a self-starter who can be reliable and accountable for the preventive health of an employer group population.
Schedule: 30 hours per week - Monday -Friday, No on-call!, No nights! and No weekends!
- Greets patients upon entry to health center, responds to patient calls, and proactively engages with employees in their respective work environments (e.g. plant floor, office, breakroom).
- Schedules appointments for patients as needed and assists patients with electronic access.
- Prepares patients for exam with provider and assists with utilizing the virtual health technology to gather data and facilitate a remote visit with the provider.
- Documents data collection in the electronic medical record (EMR).
- Provides independent care such as blood draw or administering medications under the guidance of standing delegated orders from provider; assesses and provides patient education as needed.
- Keeps environment clean and disinfected after each patient use.
- Collects and handles laboratory specimens in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Maintains medical inventory and supplies.
- Performs EKG's and other in-office diagnostic testing as identified.
- Coordinates and tracks referrals to specialty services.
- Care Coordination
- Develops an understanding of the employer population, work environment, and the client wellness program to properly support an on-site health clinic & understands the important issues to the client and employees/patients.
- Utilizes population health management tracking tools and monitors select patients at high risk for complications related to gaps in care for chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and hyperlipidemia.
- Reaches out to patients via phone and/or email when appropriate to close gaps in care.
- Documents patient encounters in the EMR and/or case management/disease management (CMDM) system to alert provider of identified gaps in chronic disease management and preventative health maintenance.
- Establishes an on-going relationship with client staff and educates on best practices, client incentives and disease management processes.
- Assesses need for internal referrals to both wellness coaching and clinic services (e.g. time for annual HRA or follow up on lab results); Makes appropriate referral and follows up with patient on progress, barriers and goal completion.
- Meets regularly with the multidisciplinary team and provides regular reports to the provider, director of clinical services, care management coordinator, and the director of health initiatives on data tracked in the disease management and preventative care programs.
- Reviews annual health assessment (AHA), lab results, electronic medical record (EMR), and provider plan of care to assess the level of risk prior to discussing with patient.
- Establishes contact with each patient referral, assesses readiness to change and pursues long-term relationship with patient.
- Establishes an on-going relationship to support patient plan of care.
- Sets goals and action steps according to patient's willingness for change.
- Communicates any pertinent information with clinic provider and asks for provider to provide any necessary guidance regarding patient plan of care.
- Assesses need for referrals to in-house coaches, other health coaches, and ancillary community service; Makes appropriate referral and follows up on patient compliance.
- Manages development and implementation of specialized programs based on client-specific needs.
- Identifies areas for development of standardized protocols and works with assigned team to develop and implement new evidenced based programs.
- Documents patient encounters in the EMR and maintains patient communication per established protocol.
- Delivers monthly educational webinars for patients.
- Registered nurse (RN) with current compact licensure
- At least two (2) years of ambulatory experience in a primary care or doctor's office
- Current BLS or ACLS CPR certification
- Skilled in phlebotomy
- Basic knowledge of CPT & ICD-10 coding procedures
- Ability to work independently without onsite supervision and provide proactive health care
- Comfortable with the use and troubleshooting of technology platforms to deliver care
- Excellent verbal, nonverbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to present to individuals and small groups
- Knowledge of specific disease and lifestyle related topics such as: smoking cessation, weight management, nutrition, exercise, stress reduction and chronic co-morbid conditions
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join CareHere, A Premise Health Company for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs