Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)Requisition Number 18-3226 Job Location Hilliard, Ohio
We have an opening for a PRN (As needed) Licensed Practical Nurse to work at our employer health center located in Hilliard, OH!
Provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to ill or injured client employees in healthcare clinics by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interviews patient to determine medical problem/condition and documents in chart for physician
• Obtains and records patient's vital signs and weight
• Assists physician with patient examination as needed
• Reviews physician's orders, lab requests, or follow-up needs with patient
• Documents services performed on appropriate forms
• Dresses wounds as instructed.
• Applies compresses, ice and heat packs
• Observes patients and reports adverse reactions to medication or treatment to medical personnel in charge
• Administers specified medication, orally or by subcutaneous or intermuscular injection, and notes time and amount on patients' charts
• Assembles and uses clinic equipment
• Collects samples, such as urine, blood, and sputum, from patients for testing and performs routine laboratory tests on samples
• Sterilizes equipment and supplies
• Cleans rooms and changes linens
• Maintains supplies, including stocking and ordering new supplies and disposing of expired or damaged supplies
• Responds to patient or client telephone inquiries by evaluating and responding to the patient's/clients problems and questions
• Follows up with patients who miss appointments
• Follows up with patients on lab results, including the scheduling of any additional tests
• Coordinates referrals for patients through insurance and other physician offices.
• Other duties as assigned
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited program, Associate's degree (A.S.) and/or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
• At least three years of clinical experience as a LPN/LVN in an ambulatory care, occupational health, or emergency department setting
• Licensed as a Practical or Vocational Nurse Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
• Knowledge about workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations
• Strong computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing
• Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs