Mobile PhlebotomistRequisition Number 23-2091 Job Location Hartford, Connecticut
eHealthScreenings, a Premise Health Company that specializes in national biometric screenings, has exciting opportunities for Mobile Phlebotomists / Health Screeners in your area. These positions are as-needed opportunities and offer flexibility in scheduling and highly competitive pay. If you are seeking PRN/per diem opportunities, have flexible availability during weekday mornings, seek supplemental income, and meet the requirements below, our Recruiters are currently reviewing resumes and scheduling immediate interviews. Apply today!
In this position the Mobile Phlebotomist is responsible for performing biometric health screenings, which would include performing finger sticks, biometric readings, and/or venipunctures, for our clients throughout the city and the surrounding areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform and record biometric testing results including, but not limited to height, weight, blood pressure, body fat, and BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Blood testing including finger stick and / or venipuncture blood draws
- Candidates with proven experience in performing venipuncture blood draws will be required to do so in a fast-paced environment; providing it is needed during the screening events
- Preparation of specimens for storage or additional processing
- Set up and break down portable blood draw / biometric station(s)
- This position is often very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day. May need to transport supplies to and from health screening events (lifting up to 20 lbs.)
- Maintains the logs and records for all Laboratory transactions and information in accordance with department and regulatory requirements
- May require other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED is required
- CPR (BLS for community/lay responder or Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer - the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- Current national certification in Phlebotomy from a Premise Health approved organization OR one of the following:
Certificate/Diploma and Transcripts from an accredited Phlebotomy program with hands-on externship completed
Over 100 successful finger sticks within the last year or a minimum of 200 successful venipuncture blood draws within the last 6 months
- For candidates performing phlebotomy in NV, CA WA, and LA (you must have an active state specific Phlebotomy certification)
- 1 year of experience of Health Screening or Phlebotomy experience preferred
- Must have morning availability (Monday-Friday) for event-based employment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the team member for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requirements as set forth in the specific contract for the site may include working flexible hours including evenings, nights, and weekends. Travel for training may occasionally be required.
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs