Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)Requisition Number 21-892 Job Location Hamilton, Ohio
CareHere, A Premise Health Company is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. We serve more than 2,200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Tuesday – 6am - 10am (blood draw)
Wednesday – 7am – 5:30 pm
Thursday – 6am – 10am (blood draw)
- Greet patients upon entry to health center and respond to patient calls.
- Schedule appointments for patients as needed and assist patients with electronic access.
- Provide intake including blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respirations, waist circumference measurement, height, weight, chief complaint, medication reconciliation and health history.
- Prepare patients for exam with provider.
- Document data collection in the Electronic Health Record.
- Assist the provider and/or other nursing staff with procedures. Perform procedures and administer medication as directed by the provider. Licensed Nurse may provide independent care such as blood draw and administering medications with standing delegated orders from provider
- Keep environment clean and disinfected after each patient use.
- Collect and handle laboratory specimens.
- Assist in maintaining medical inventory and supplies.
- Perform EKG's and other in office patient testing as identified.
- Reinforce patient education as directed by provider or RN.
- Coordinate and track referrals.
- Assist with audits and regulatory functions.
- Provide support for offsite clinics as needed.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join CareHere, A Premise Health Company for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Passion for providing excellent patient care in a collaborative environment
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocation Nurse with 2 plus years of experience in an outpatient setting
- BLS or CPR certification
- Skilled in phlebotomy
- Computer skills including electronic medical records
A Culture That Sets Us Apart
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs