Care Manager RN
Premise Health Registered Nurse roles are quite unlike any other. You will be able to spend a large portion of your time in front of patients doing what you do best – providing the services and advice that help people feel better and lead healthier, happier lives. Our nurses deliver the right care at the right time where patients work at onsite and nearsite health centers. A Premise Health RN can work in a primary, acute, or occupational health center in collaboration with other members of the health team. Premise offers a variety of roles including primary care or occupational health registered nurse, RN health center manager and supervisor, RN case manager, RN health risk condition management and RN wellness coach.
- Full time, part time,
- Meaningful work
- 87 Net Promoter
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Registered Nurse (RN) at Premise Health? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Other Traits We're Looking For:
- Digitally Savvy
- Team Player
Why Work With Us
Delivering comprehensive integrated care to help people lead healthier lives while collaborating with the onsite team.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescription and disability.
Competitive rate of pay; generous 401K plan and performance based incentive program.
Health and Wellness
Programs that empower healthy team members, while reducing lifestyle risks and improving overall well-being.
Dedicated time off as well as an annual stipend toward CME.
Work Life Balance
Generous paid time off that increases with years of service.
Care Manager RNRequisition Number 20-1285-1 Job Location Gainesville, Georgia
We have an opening for aFull-Time Care Manager RNto work at our employer health centers located inGainesville and Baldwin, GA!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Assesses the patient’s needs for services including medical care, behavioral health, social services and community resources.
- Coordinate assessments and referrals, treatment planning, and the return to work processes with the employee, providers, and employer
- Works with the patient and the care team to establishes meaningful patient goals and a plan of care
- Counsels clients, assisting them to identify and resolve problems and make effective use of resources
- Maintains collaborative working relationships with other community providers to develop specialized services as required
- Serve as liaison between client employees, providers, and agency or institution
- Assists clients in finding ways of adjusting to changes in physical capabilities that will allow for a life/work style as comfortable as the situation will permit.
- Provides clinical input and oversight to clinic staff on specific cases
- Prepares and maintains accurate and timely documentation relating to patient care
- Performs case follow-up and closure when indicated
- Facilitates referrals between the employer’s benefit offerings and community resources
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality and honors all HIPAA processes
- May perform duties telephonic-ally and onsite at various employer locations
- Performs other administrative tasks as required
- May require other duties as assigned
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associate degree (A.S.) required; Bachelor’s degree (BSN) from four-year college or university preferred
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Current certification AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Experience caring for members with any of the following conditions: Type 2 diabetes, asthma, heart disease, heart failure or hypertension. (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records, internet software, spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- This job operates in a setting and may require using headphones or a headset, a computer, and a phone. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is not active and requires sitting most of the day.
Cutting-Edge Health Centers
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs