Full-Time Medical Assistant (MA)Requisition Number 18-2520 Job Location Franklin, Tennessee
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Who We Are:
Premise Health is an industry-leading onsite healthcare provider on a mission to help people get, stay, and be well. A company with 40 years of experience at our backs and the new ideas to keep moving forward. We believe healthcare is about more than treating people when they’re sick. Our dedicated professionals bring the highest quality health and wellness services to members at some of the world’s best companies, educational institutions, and other membership-based organizations. We make it simple and convenient to make healthcare a priority. If you’d like to join us, keep reading.
Who You Are:
Our rapidly expanding worksite healthcare delivery company is seeking a full-time Medical Assistant (MA) based out of Franklin, TN! You are a high-energy self-starter who brings their best to work every single day. You are someone who is exceptionally knowledgeable in your field but is still willing to learn. If you are a dedicated MA who is passionate about patient care, you will thrive in this role. We are a company of 4,500+ individual personalities, and we embrace each one.
What You’ll Do for Us:
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but you can expect to handle things like this:
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information on patients' charts
- Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments
- Will be cross trained in the front office
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials
- Operates electrocardiograph (EKG) and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests
- Gives injections or treatments and performs routine laboratory tests
- Schedules appointments and makes follow up phone calls to patients
- Performs administrative tasks, completes appropriate client company and OSHA regulated forms, and provides assistance at front desk
- Keys data into computer to maintain clinic and patient records
- Other duties may be assigned
- Associate's degree or equivalent from an accredited Medical Assistant training program or Certification as a Medical Assistant from the American Academy of Medical Assistants, the American Medical Technologist Organization, the National Center for Competency Testing or current registration with the American Registry of Medical Assistants is required
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
What We’ll Do for You:
- At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together in service of our clients and members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
- As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs