Radiology Technician (RT)Requisition Number 19-4483 Job Location Elko, Nevada
We have an opening for aPRN Radiology Technicianto work at our employer health center located inElko, NV!
Premise Health is
- Assists with processing medical films and maintaining
- Reviews film for proper identification and quality check
filmsfor reading by physicians
- Prepares solutions for
- Assists technologists with preparing solutions used in radiologic and other diagnostic imaging procedures
- Assists patients through radiologic diagnostic procedures
- Conducts radiologic diagnostic procedures Files films and records
- Receives and stores incoming supplies
- Counts stock and maintains inventory records
- Processes records of radiologic procedures performed
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from an accredited Radiologic Technology training program.
- Certified as an A.R.R.T. and/or holds licensure within the State of Practice.
- Current training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required.
- Three years of clinical experience as a Radiologic Technologist in
an ambulatorycare, occupational health or emergency department setting
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office Suite and web-based program.
- Must be proficient with Digital X-Rays and be comfortable assisting front desk staff when needed.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs